Friday, May 25, 2012

Soon.




"... and it was said in the prophecies, that in the time of the Fallen Star, that one thought long lost... would return."

I'll be back in early June. I won't go into too many specifics about where I've been, or commit right now to a specific schedule, but I can say one thing. When we're back and rolling, the site will once again be known as "What's Next? The Unemployed Geek."


Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey dude, I can't wait til you're completely back and up and running full speed again. I've taken a pretty lengthy break from blogging, myself. My posts are sporadic, at best.

As for Diablo 3, I don't have it yet. Maybe in the future, I'll get it. I never could quite get into the Diablo RPG series. Which is weird, since I've played similar games before- like the Dungeon Siege series, NeverWinter Nights, Sacred and another one I can't remember the name of at the moment. Maybe when I check out my friend's copy of Diablo 3, I'll see that I dig it and then pick up a copy for myself or download a demo of it, at least. For the last six months, I've been addicted to Sacred 2, PC version. I'm up to level 81, now, on the gold level.

Anyway, thanks for coming for my sporadic blog and leaving a comment. It's good to hear you're alive and hopefully well. It's been a very busy summer(?) for me so far and summer hasn't even officially began. lol. Take care, DocStout.

Post a Comment