Monday, October 31, 2011

Schedule Change Effective This Week

The last two scheduled post days, I've been unable to sit down and write. Friday I collapsed right after work and fell asleep until the middle of the night, and tonight basic maintenance type errands just plain ate up all my time. I said I'd swap from M-W-F to Tu-Thu if I had to, and it has become clear that is the case right off the kick. I'll be back tomorrow with a full size post (which will replace this one,) and we'll move forward from there. If I'm dissatisfied with posting only twice a week, I may throw a weekend post together when the mood strikes.

Back to adjusting to the schedule. 6 hours of sleep per weeknight, three weekly WoW raids and three trips to the gym on non-raid nights is quite a shock from my unemployed life routine. I'll likely elaborate before raid tomorrow. Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment