Friday, April 8, 2011

Bonus Friday: Guest post up at "A Momentary Lapse".

Real quick one here, figured I'd make today a two-fer, since this won't be a full blown post on its own.

A while back, I had a guest blogger do a post here, and today I put something together that is currently up on his site.  "A Momentary Lapse" is a movie review blog with a LOT of crossover into geek culture, so I reviewed a sufficiently geeky movie and tried to follow his format with a little of my writing style and perspective.

The film I reviewed. Typical snarky captions on most, but not all pictures.


If you'd like, check it out here. Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

9 comments:

Jay said...

scott pilgrim yeah!

Nina said...

Cool.

Moobeat said...

On my way to check it out now!

The Awesome Alien said...

so much mark zuckerberg i couldn't handle it

Rockinrule said...

ugh this movie made me rage on so many levels

The Angry Lurker said...

Not seen it yet, will go and check it out.

Jessica Thompson said...

Gonna check it out!

Biff Tanner said...

Droopy eyed armless children all of them.

G said...

have to get around to watching this

Post a Comment