|Arya Stark learning "dancing" from Master Syrio Forel. Great casting.|
|One of the Tiki-themed Minibosses in Zul'Gurub.|
- A thank you and link back to the nominating blog.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 10 or so other deserving blogs.
- Let them know of your nominating them for the award.
- I grew up in a particularly dangerous neighborhood, the only Irish-American kid in an area that became a gang-controlled barrio just outside Chicago.
- I was the initial designer of the Town Project in the RPGA's Living Greyhawk Campaign, which allowed players to write, develop and spend in-game resources on the management of their D&D character's home towns and villages in a global campaign. The towns could build structures to defend themselves, harvest resources and grow population, adding a lot of “Civilization/SimCity” elements to a shared-world campaign.
- While working in the hobby game industry, I also pursued a performing career, working as a concert tenor, improv comedian and actor.
- The band I've seen more often in concert than any other is They Might Be Giants.
- I've taken classes in and since forgotten how to speak or read almost anything in the following languages: Spanish, French, German, Russian and Japanese.
- I didn't have a driver's license until I was 21, and took the test to get one my 2nd time ever behind the wheel. (Nearly passed, nailed it on the next try.)
- I've been to the mayan ruins of Chichen Itza four times, and got to see the Throne of the Red Jaguar inside the central chamber of El Castillo.
|El Castillo, the famous temple to Kukulcan in Chichen Itza.|