|Mushroom Kingdom Hearts? Gmail Motion? Seven Dead in Protests in Syria? Wait... that last one wasn't funny.|
- “Crabby”, a googly-eyed “Dungeon Helper” that pops up randomly on your screen to offer tips and advice is a great parody of Microsoft's “clippy”, the annoying paperclip assistant.
- The further announcement of the Tomb of Immortal Darkness dungeon, the gag being that you can't actually see anything (it is too dark), and “new gear” to give you tools to deal with the lack of light like a pet bat with a sonar ability, are almost as good.
- The fake “patch notes” for the next patch are potentially the funniest, but you'd only get the joke if you already play the game.
|Oh, Crabby. Damn thing actually Rickrolled me with a link to Rebecca Black's "Friday."|
- The Apple Store Playset has a small Genius Bar, miniature Apple employees selling tiny iPods, iPads and iPhones, and a Keynote theater where Steve Jobs can announce new products, using a REAL iPhone as a screen for his presentation. Of course, there are optional add-ons (sold seperately.)
- The USB Minecraft Nether Portal features a desktop version of the square gateway to a blocky version of hell, where documents can be “filed where they belong” after being pushed through the mystic portal to the land of lava and zombie pigmen.
|Who could forget the classic ThinkGeek Unicorn Meat? This year's entries are less likely to provoke threats of legal action.|